Vivekananda College, Univ of Delhi Admissions First Cut Off 2017-18
The department of Vivekananda College will issue the official notification in respect of the DU UG first cut off marks list category wise soon through the official portal. We are requested to all the students keep some patience because the university will display soon the cut off list on its official website. When the first admission list will display at the website then we will here to intimate you at this web portal.
DU Vivekanand College UG Cut off Marks 2017 List
Based on the official notification, the Vivekanand College is likely to release the cut off list through the official website of college as well as university web portal. The first cut-off list for admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board on 20 June 2017. For seeking admission into first year undergraduate three year degree course must the check university website and respective college website for cut-offs for different courses. The candidates shall takes admission in first cut off list within three days from publishing of first list of admission.
The Vivekananda College was established in the year of 1970 by the Delhi Administrative. The Vivekananda College is the most prestigious College of Delhi University. The Vivekananda College offers 9 discipline courses and hons. Courses in the undergraduate level, 2 courses at the post graduate level. Presently in Vivekananda College more than 2000 students are studied to complete their higher education. The Vivekananda College has a dynamic and empowering educational environment for students in undergraduate degree in the Arts, Humanities, Commerce and Social Sciences.
Expected Cut off list of Vivekananda College for 2015 admissions
- BA (Prog)-Gen-84%/ OBC-78%/ SC-75%/ ST-75%/ PWD-73%
- B.SC Applied Phycology-Gen-95%/ OBC-90%/ SC-88%/ ST-85%/ PWD-88%
- BA (H) English-Gen-92%/ OBC-87% / SC-82%/ ST-82%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-77% /OBC-75%SC-73%ST-73%/ PWD-73%
- BA (H) History-Gen-75%/ OBC-73%/ SC-69%/ ST-69%/ PWD-67%
- BA (H) Political Science-Gen-88%/ OBC-86%/ SC-85%/ ST-85%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) SANSKRIT-GEN- 60%/ OBC-55%/ %ST-50%/ PWD-50%
List of documents Required at the time of admission
The application shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self – attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class X Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate) . Class XII Marks-Sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate /Original Certificate. Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board /University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Six Recent Photographs
- SCI STI PwD Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
(a) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate(in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
(b) Income Proof.
- For Kashmiri Migrant Quota: Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by Divisional Commissioner I Relief Commissioner.
- For CW Quota: Educational Concession Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Sports ECA Distinction certificates of last three years in descending Order
|Online Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing 2nd Admission List||24 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||24 June 2017 to 28 June|
Official Website of the College: http://www.vivekanandacollege.edu.in