Non Collegiate NCWEB UG admission Third List 2017-18:
The Department of Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB)-DU would likely to issue the official information regarding the announcement of III cut off list 2017-18 shortly through the official website. The students who want to seeking admission under three year under graduate BA & BCOM (program) 2017-18 must be takes registration from 22 May 2017 to 12 June 2017 through the official website university website as well as offline registration by visiting the teaching centre of NCWEB.
DU NCWEB Non Collegiate 3rd Cut Off List 2017
Based on the official notification, the Non Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), University of Delhi (UOD), is likely to proclaim the news in respect of announcement of cut off list on the website of the NCWEB. The NCWEB will be published the third admission cut off marks list on 07 July 2017 through the portal website. For seeking admission to B.A (Programme) & B.Com courses soon and allows the eligible women candidates to take Admissions to the respective course at the respective Centre from 07 July to 10 July 2017.
Click here to get the third cut off list of NCWEB
How get the Third Cut Off List of NCWEB:
- Visit the official website of NCWEB www.ncweb.du.ac.in
- Select the link of NCWEB third cut off list 2017 which will be available on the home page of NCWEB official website
- After that open the third cut off link
- Take a print out of third cut off list and match your marks with 13 colleges cut off list.
NCWEB BA & BCOM (Prog.) Third Cut off List 2017-18
|Aditi Mahavidyalaya Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Aryabhatta College III Admission 2017 List|
|Bhagini Nivedita College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Bharati College III Admission 2017 List|
|College of Vocational Studies Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College III Admission 2017 List|
|Hansraj College III Admission 2017 List|
|Janki Devi Memorial College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Jesus & Mary College III Admission 2017 List|
|Kalindi College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Keshav Mahavidyalaya III Admission 2017 List|
|Lakshmibai College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Maharaja Agrasen College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Maitreyi College III Admission 2017 List|
|Mata Sundri College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Miranda House III Admission 2017 List|
|Moti Lal Nehru College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|PGDAV College III Admission 2017 List|
|Rajdhani College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Ramanujan College III Admission 2017 List|
|Satyawati College (Eve.) III Admission 2017 List|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Sri Aurobindo College III Admission 2017 List|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Cut off Marks Third List 2017|
|Vivekanand College III Admission 2017 List|
NCWEB UG Admission 3rd Cut of Dates 2017
- Announcement of Third Cut off List – 07th July 2017
- Admission for 3 Admission List – 10th July 2017
The Non Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) will release a merit list/cut off list and reaching of qualifying examination marks up to the cut off list marks in necessary to get admission. Those candidates who will match the cut off list shall be selected for admission under NCWEB and contact to respective teaching center within four days from the publication of third list.
- Only registered Women Candidates are allowed to take Admissions.
- The percentage for cut-off is decided on the basis of marks obtained in the four subjects in 10+2 as follows:
- For B.A (Programme): One language and three best subjects which can include maximum one vocational subject only.
- For B.Com: One language, Business Studies, Accountancy and one other best subject which can be vocational also. Please check a website.
After approval of admission, the candidate has to log on to the undergraduate admission portal to make online admission fee payment. This may be done till 12:00 noon of the next day.
Requisite Documents for Verification at the time of Admission
All documents in original are required at the time of admission with the applicant and a copy will be retained for office record. The following certificates are required to be submitted by the applicant along with the admission form;
- Class XII Provisional Certificate (in original)
- A certificate of Secondary (Class X) Examination for Date of Birth
- A statement of marks of the Class XII
- Proof of residence in NCT Delhi (Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport & Driving License)
- Applicants Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe OBC in the Central Govt. List/ Differently abled seeking enrolment will be required to submit Certificate in their own name to this effect.
- OBC non creamy layer certificate in the candidate name should be of the financial year, 2016-17 without which she shall be placed under unreserved category.
Official Website Portal of NCWEB – http://ncweb.du.ac.in/