St. Stephen’s College, Delhi Univ Admission 2017 Cut Off, Aptitude Test, Interview:
St.Stephen’s College Admissions 2017 ,St.Stephen’s College UG Admissions 2017 ,St.Stephen’s College BA hons admissions 2017 ,B.Sc prog admissions 2017 ,St.Stephen’s college 1st cut off 2017 ,2nd cut off list 2017 ,3rd cut off list 2017 ,cut off list obc sc st gen 2017
The St. Stephen’s College will ready to dispatch the admission cut off list for admission in undergraduate courses 2017-18 through the official website of college. Those candidates takes registration separately for St. Stephen College after that all are looking for the Cut off list of category wise from the official St. Stephen College. For seeking admission into are invited to make Online Registration (University of Delhi & St Stephen’s) for Admissions. Online Form of application can be filled by 12th June 2017.
St. Stephen’s College 1st-2nd-3rd Cut Off List 2017
The St. Stephen’s College is likely to issue the cut off list of 1st, 2nd & 3rd for undergraduate course like BA, B.SC & B.COM admission 2017 soon through the official website. The first cut off marks list will be displayed on 20th June 2017. The college will grant admission firstly for Christian minority because the college has already reserved seats for Christian as per the rules of St. Stephen College.
ST STEPHEN’S APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The candidates may apply for the online registration process for admission into various UG course till the last date for form submission is 12 June 2017. The opening date of application form is 22 June 2017.
Note- Total No of Seats in St Stephen’s College are 410.
The St. Stephen’s College has offered various Courses:
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Philosophy
- B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
- B.A. Programme
- B.Sc. Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
DU Cut off List 2017 Gen OBC SC ST PwD St. Stephen’s College Admissions
- Economics (Hons)
- Mathematics (Hons)
- English (Hons)
- History (Hons)
- Sanskrit (Hons)
- BA (Prog)
- Physics (Hons)
- Chemistry (Hons)
- Application fee per course: RS 100/
- Residence application fee: RS 200/
- Sports form: RS 250/- per trial
Method of Admission / Process of Admission
Admission of the students will be based on composite merit, which comprise-
- Class 12 marks: 85% weightage
- Aptitude Test: 5% weightage
- Interview: 10% weightage
Note -> Applicants belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) Category will be exempted from the written Aptitude Test. Class 12 marks will have 85% weightage and the Interview will have 15 % weightage in determining the composite merit for such applicants.
Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be shortlisted for next level that is personal interview round.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW
Applicants appearing for the interview should bring the following documents with them:
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- A printout of the interview call letter.
- A Printout of the Delhi University registration form.
- The following documents, in original and one set of self-attested copies:
- Certificate of the date of birth of the applicant (normally the Secondary School Certificate).
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- For Candidates from Christian Category: Baptism Certificate and a letter of recommendation from the parish priest concerned. Candidates who have not undergone baptism for being members of churches that practice adult or believer’s baptism may submit the baptism certificates of either of their parents and a certificate from the pastor concerned that the candidate is a practicing Christian.
- For Candidates from SC/ST Category: SC/ST Certificate from a competent authority*
The weight age of 12th class marks shall remain 85% and 15% will be for Interview and Entrance exam.
Wishing here for the Best of Luck for the Students!
- Opening date of Online Registration for Registration – 22 May 2017
- Last Date of Form Submission – 12 June 2017
Official St. Stephen’s College Website: www.ststephens.edu