Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), DU Admissions 2017 Cut off
Based on the official announcement, the Delhi University, Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) will issue the first admission list on 20 June 2017 through the official website. The students who wants to takes admission ion the BA, BSC & BCOM (Hons & program) must takes registration first through the official website. The registration process has commenced from 22 May 2017 to 12 June through the official university website.
Aurobindo College DU UG First cut off Marks List 2017
We would like to anticipate the official communication in respect of the UG admission list / cut off marks 2017-18 at the quickest possible through the official website. The cut off marks list will issued on 20 June 2017 by the college. After this, the admission process and documents verification will be conducted within three days from the publication of first merit list.
Note- The candidates who could not take admission in a given cut-off list can be considered for admission in the immediate next cut-off list only on the last date of admission, subject to availability of seats.
The Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) was established in the year of 1992 by the Delhi Govt. The Sri Aurobindo College is the co-educational institute of Delhi University. The Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) is one of the best institutes of Delhi University. The main aim of Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) is to imparts the best quality education to his and improve the strengths of students by developing their strengths. The Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) releases every year application forms for taking the admission of intending students in various courses. Thousands of students are get enrolled in Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) every year for their superior education.
Expected Cut off list of Sri Aurobindo College for 2017 admissions
- BA (Prog)-Gen-84%/ OBC-80%/ SC-77%/ ST-77%/ PWD-77%
- B.Com (Prog)-Gen-92%/ OBC-87%/ SC-84%/ ST-84%/ PWD-84%
- B.Com (Hons)-Gen-95%/ OBC-90%/ SC-85%/ ST-85%/ PWD-85%
- BA (H) English-Gen-94%/ OBC-90%/ SC-86%/ ST-86%/ PWD-86%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-78%/ OBC-72%/ SC-70%/ ST-70%/ PWD-70%
- BA (H) Pol Science-Gen-87%/ OBC-84%/ SC-80%/ ST-80%/ PWD-80%
- B.Sc Life Sciences-Gen-87%/ OBC-82%/ SC-82%/ ST-82%/ PWD-82%
- B.SC Physical Science-Gen-90%/ OBC-87%/ SC-82%/ ST- 82%/ PWD-82%
- B.Sc (H) Electronics- Gen-92%/ OBC-89%/ SC-87%/ ST-87%/ PWD-87%
The candidates are advised to please check out the above described cut off list to take an idea of upcoming cut off list for Sri Aurobindo College 2017 admissions. The cut off list is a analysis which is made on the basis of previous years merit lists.
Note – The candidates interested to seek admission under sports category / ECA are advised to apply online as per University of Delhi guidelines stipulated in university website. The admission on Sports basis / Extra Curricular Activity will be granted in respect of the following Sports/Games & Cultural Activities in the college.
- Aurobindo College First Admission List – 20 June 2017
- Verification of Documents & Admission Approval – 20 June to 22 June 2017
- Publication of II Cut off Marks List – 24 June 2017
- Admission in Second Cut off Marks List – 24 June to 28 June 2017
Documents Required at the time of admission
At the time of admission, the applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies.
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class X Mark-sheet.
- Class XII Mark-sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (recent, not more than three months old).
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate)-for SC/ST Candidates.
- OBC(Non Creamy layer)Certificate in the name of the Candidate-for OBC candidates. The caste should be included in the Central List of OBC.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college.
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board/University, for those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi, by the date specified by University of Delhi. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of admission without any further notice. Two passport size self-attested photographs.
- OMR form with original receiving stamp of the University. (Candidates who fail to submit these documents shall not be considered for admission.)
- Students who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from outside Delhi are required to furnish an authenticated certificate of last examination passed from the Resident Commissioner of that state.
Official website: http://aurobindocollege.in/