Shyam Lal College Admissions First Cut Off List 2017
Shyam Lal College DU Admissions 2017 , DU Shyam Lal College UG Admissions 2017 , shyam lal college BA hons admissions 2017 ,B.Sc prog admissions 2017 ,B.Com Hons admissions 2017 , DU Shyam lal 1st 2nd 3rd 4th cut off list,DU shyam lal cut off list obc sc st gen 2017
Shyam Lal College (SLC), Delhi University (DU) is likely to announce the first cut off list on the date of 20th June 2017 through the official website. When the college will issue the first cut off list at the website then all the students must check the cut off for different course for different college. But at this time, college will not yet release the first cut off list at the official website.
SLC College UG First List of Admission 2017-18
As per the official announcement of the Shyam Lal College (SLC), Delhi University (DU) would likely to proclaim the information regarding the UG Cut off marks list through the website of the official. The candidates who want to take admission under BA, BSC & BCOM (hons & prog.) than it is mandatory to apply for the registration for admission from 22 May 2017 to 12 June through the online and off line both mode.
The Shyam Lal College was founded in the year of 1964 by Padmashree Late Shri Shyam Lal Gupta, the then Chairman of Shyam Lal Charitable Trust under University of Delhi. The Shyam Lal College is the co-educational constitute of Delhi University. The Shyam Lal College is one of the best and prestigious and premier colleges of India. The base stone was laid down by Dr. Zakir Hussain, the then Hon’ble Vice President of India and Chancellor of the University of Delhi. In past few years Shyam Lal College become the one of the best colleges of Delhi University. The Shyam Lal College provides the quality and higher education to his students.
The Shyam Lal College has offers following courses:
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. Programme
- B.Com. (Hons)
- B.Sc. Physical Sciences
Expected Cut off list of Shyam Lal College for 2017 admissions
- BA (Prog)Gen-82%/ OBC –78%/ SC-72%/ ST-72%/ PWD-72%
- BA (H) Economics-Gen-94%/ OBC –86%/ SC-82%/ ST-82%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) English-Gen-90%/ OBC –82%/ SC-79%/ ST-79%/ PWD-79%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-78%/ OBC –73%/ SC-69%/ ST-69%/ PWD-69%
- BA (H) History-Gen-82%/ OBC –77%/ SC-72%/ ST-72%/ PWD-72%
- BA (H) Pol Science-Gen-92%/ OBC –85%/ SC-82%/ ST-82%/ PWD-82%
- B.Com (Hons)-Gen-94%/ OBC –87%/ SC-83%/ ST-83%/ PWD-83%
- B.SC Physical Science (Computer Science)-Gen-92%/ OBC –87%/ SC-83%/ ST-83%/ PWD-83%
Admission Under Sports & ECA Quota
There would be a Centralized admission mechanism for seats reserved under Sports/ ECA category. Candidates seeking admission under Sports/ ECA categories shall register on the University portal. The College will notify the actual number of seats under Sports Quota (supernumerary) and requirement of sportspersons in different Sports/Games along with the respective position / event on the University website, College Website and Notice Board. The College is free to decide the actual number of seats to be filled on sports basis, (not more than 5%) keeping in view the facilities available, requirement of the college and other relevant factors. Candidates seeking admission in the College on the basis of Sports Quota are hereby instructed to go through the notifications issued by the college and University on their Websites for schedule of trails and other details.
Documents Requir3ed at the Time of Admission
The Applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate 5. Character Certificate (Recent)
- Transfer Certificate from School/ College as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by competent authority.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- For Kashmiri Migrant Quota: Kashmiri Migrant certificate issued by Divisional commissioner/ Relief Commissioner.
- For CW Quota: Educational concession Certificate issued by Competent Authority. Sports/ ECA Distinction certificates of last three years in Descending Order (1 April to 31 March 2017).
Shyam Lal College UG Admission Cut off List Dates 2017
- Publication of First Admission List – 20 June 2017
- Approval of Admission & Verification of Documents – 20 June to 22 June 2017
- Publication of First Admission List – 24 June 2017
- Approval of Admission & Verification of Documents – 24 June to 28 June 2017
Official Portal Website of the College: http://shyamlal.du.ac.in