Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Admissions Cut Off 2017:
Based on the official announcement, the Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) has invites online application form registration process from 22 May 2017 to 12 June 2017 on its official website of the university. After taking registration, students are looking for the first cut off lists for admission in various undergraduate courses. The SBSC college will issue the first admission list on 20/06/2017 at the official website of college.
SBSC College, DU First Admission 2017 List
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC), University of Delhi will look forward to release the first list for admission at the official website on 20 June 2017. After releasing the first admission lists, you can visit the college official address and takes admission in respective course followed by all admission formalities. The admission process in first cut off list will be started on 20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017.
The Shaheed Bhagat Singh College was founded in the year of 1967 at the name of the “Bhagat Singh College”- the great son of India. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh College is co-educational Institute of Delhi University. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh College boasts on talented, Skillful and experienced faculty. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh College has well-equipped computerized library, computer labs, Geography lab, impressive infrastructure including big sports ground with cricket pitch, volley-ball court, basket-ball court, lawn tennis court etc.
The Shaheed Bhagat Singh College is the premier, growing college of Delhi State. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh is the dream of every student, each student want to take admission in Shaheed Bhagat Singh for their higher educations. Pass out student’s of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College presently working in senior positions in Government, Judiciary, Business, Industry and Politics.
Following courses are offered by the Shaheed Bhagat College:
The college offers Three Year Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Undergraduate Programme in the following Major Subjects. The distribution of sanctioned seats for different categories, viz., General, SC, ST, OBC and PwD are indicated against each subject/course given below:
|Course Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||PWD||Supnumerary||Total Seats|
|BA (hons.) Economics||24||12||7||3||1||4||51|
|B.SC (H) Mathematics||24||12||7||3||1||4||51|
|BA Hindi (H)||24||12||7||3||1||4||51|
|BA (H) English||24||12||7||3||1||4||51|
Admission on the Basis of Sports / ECA
The candidates interested to seek admission under sports category / ECA are advised to apply online as per University of Delhi guidelines stipulated in university website. The admission on Sports basis / Extra Curricular Activity will be granted in respect of the following Sports/Games & Cultural Activities in the college. Total numbers of positions/seats for admission on the basis of Sports are 32 (24 for Men Section and 08 for Women Section) and on the basis of ECA Category are 18.
Candidates are required to submit the print out of the admission form downloaded from the University of Delhi 1st year (Semester I) of three Year CBCSWeb Portal and the set of college forms, for admission to the Under Graduate Programme. Admission will be done on the basis of merit by the Admission Committee and the Principal. The First Admission List shall be notified on 20th June 2017.
Documents / Certificates Required for Admission
- Candidates seeking admission shall submit the original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Class XII Marks-sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate.
- Character certificate from the school/ college last attended.
- Class X Marks-sheet cum certificate showing date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from School / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required for those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- In case of SC / ST candidates, Caste Certificate the name of candidate along with the certificate either of mother / father / brother / sister.
- In case of OBC candidates, Caste Certificate the name of candidate shall be submitted along with the Income Certificate as required by the University of Delhi.
- Proof of P3ermanent residence of the student and parent viz, electricity bill, AADHAR card, election card, receipt of property tax payment. MTNL/BSNL telephone bill.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Prescribed undertaking duly signed by the parent / guardian as regards genuineness of the documents submitted for admission.
Note – CANDIDATE MUST BE PRESENT THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE ALONG WITH EITHER PARENT (GUARDIAN ONLY IN THE CASE OF OUTSTATION STUDENTS).
|Online Registration form start from||22 May 2017|
|Last date of Registration Process||12 June 2017|
|Publication of First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Approval of Admission & Verification of Documents||20 June to 22 June 2017|
Official website: http://www.sbsc.in