SBS Evening College, DU Admissions Cut Off List 2017-18
SBS Evening college DU admissions 2017-18 ,SBC College ug admissions 2017 ,SBS college BA Hons Admissions 2017,SBS College B.Com prog admissions 2017 , SBS College 1st cut off 2017,SBS college 2nd cut off 2017 ,3rd cut off sbs college du, Cut off marks obc sc st gen 2017 sbs
Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College (SBSEC), will look forward to upload the list of admission cut off marks on the date of 20th June 2017. The candidates seeking admission to any of the courses at undergraduate level are required to register themselves for admission online from 2 May to 12 June 2017 by logging on to Delhi University Website, i.e., www.du.ac.in.
SBSE College Cut off Marks List 2017
As per the official notification unveil by the Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College (SBSEC), Candidates belonging to all categories will have to register online for admission the various categories like UR, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Kashmiri Migrants, CW (Children/Wards of the Officers and Men of the Armed Forces including Para-Military Personnel), University Ward Quota, admission on Sports basis and admission on Extra Curricular Activities (ECA). The first cut off list will be displayed on 20 June 2017 and approval of admission & documents verification round will be hosted from 20 June to 22 June 2017.
The Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College was established in the year of March, 1973, by the Delhi Administration. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College was made a co-educational element in the year 1996-97. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College is one of the famous co-educational Institute of Delhi University which is best known for his academic and other activities. The Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College has well-equipped infrastructure, Labs, Playground along with well-educated, trained and experienced faculty members. Every year a large numbers of candidates are apply for Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College to complete their higher education’s from one of the best co-educational part of DU.
- Online registration Process for Admission – 22 May to 12 June 2017
- Publication of First Cut off Marks List – 20 June 2017
- Admission in First Cut Off List – 20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017
- Publication of II Cut off Marks List – 40 June 2017
- Admission in 2nd Cut Off List – 24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017
Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College offers following courses
|Name of Course||Academic Departments|
|B.A. (Hons) Geography||Commerce|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||Geography|
|B.A. Programme||Political Science|
|B.Com. (Hons)||Physical Science|
Expected 2017 cut off list of Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College
- B.Com (Hons)-Gen-95%/ OBC-90%/ SC-85%/ ST-80%/ PWD-75%
- B.Com (Prog)-Gen- 92%/ OBC-85%/ SC-75%/ ST-68%/ PWD-62%
- BA (H) Geography-Gen-82%/ OBC-74%/ SC-67%/ ST-69%/ PWD-62%
- BA (H) Pol Science-Gen-83%/ OBC-75%/ SC-70%./ ST-67%/ PWD-65%
- BA (Prog)-Gen-85%/ OBC-80%/ SC-75%/ ST-70%/ PWD-65%
The above mention cut off list is made on the basis of previous list of Shaheed Bhagat Sing (Evening) college by the our experts team but however we want to advice you do not keep yourself limited to only the cut off list you should also visit the official website of DU to get more information on Shaheed Bhagat Sing (Evening) College upcoming cut list 2017.
The candidates who meet the requisite cut-off should log on to the DU web portal and select college/course where he/she wants to take admission and meets the desired cut-offs. The candidate will take the print out of the Application form and proceed to the college for verification of mark-sheet, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the course and verification of other documents. After this, the college will approve the admission on the DU web portal and the candidate will be required to deposit the fee online by visiting the DU web portal.
The College will follow the guidelines issued by the University of Delhi for the calculation of best of 4 subjects percentage for admission to Honours and Pass courses. The Procedure for calculation of best of 4 subjects will be displayed at the official website of college.
Requisites Documents for Verification at the time of Admission
Candidates seeking admission shall submit the original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Class XII Marks-sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate.
- Character certificate from the school/ college last attended.
- Class X Marks-sheet cum certificate showing date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required for those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, Caste Certificate in the name of candidate along with the certificate either of mother / father / brother / sister.
- In the case of OBC candidates, Caste Certificate in the name of the candidate shall be submitted along with the Income Certificate as required by the University of Delhi.
1. Any one of the last three years’ Return of Income Tax of the father or Form 16 in case of salaried employees
2. In other cases, self-attested copy of the document(s) submitted to the Competent Authority in respect of non- creamy layer for issue of OBC certificate.
- Proof of permanent residence of the student and parent viz. electricity bill, AADHAR card, election card, receipt of property tax payment. MTNL/BSNL telephone bill.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Prescribed undertaking duly signed by the parent/guardian as regards genuineness of the documents submitted for admission.
Note – CANDIDATE MUST BE PRESENT THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE ALONG WITH EITHER PARENT (GUARDIAN ONLY IN THE CASE OF OUTSTATION STUDENTS).
Official website of Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College: http://www.sbsec.org/