Satyawati College University of Delhi Admissions Cut Off 2017-18
Based on the official notification, The Satyawati College, DU is li9kely to unveil the official announcement regarding the UG first cut off marks list 2017-18 shortly through the official website. The registration process for admission based on UG merit has started from 22 May 2017 to 12 June 2017. After this, the students are desperate to check the cut off marks list through the official website.
DU Satyawati College List of Cut off Marks 2017
Satyawati College, University of Delhi (DU) would likely to publish the admission list on 20th June 2017 at the official website of university as well as college. After releasing the cut off, students must check the cutoff for the different courses through the official web portal for different colleges. Candidates who meet their marks with cut off list, shall takes their admission in respective course in that college after completing all admission procedure.
The Satyawati College-DU was start existing from 1973 by the Delhi administrative; This College is the co-educational part of University of Delhi. The Satyawati College boasts of off approx 1900 students and 60 permanent teaching faculty, 38 Adhoc teaching faculty and non-teaching staff. The Satyawati college is well-known not only academic but also for sports cultural and other activities.
The Satyawati College has offered course:
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
- B.A. (Hons) Urdu
- B.A. Programme
- B.Com. (Hons)
Expected cut off list for 2017 admissions
- BA (Prog)-Gen- 82%/ OBC-75%/ SC-73%/ ST-73%/ PWD-71%
- BA (Prog) with Sanskrit-Gen-80%/ OBC-77%/ SC-74%/ ST- 74%/ PWD-70%
- BA (H) Economics-Gen-95%/ OBC-92%/ SC –85%/ ST-85%/ PWD-80%
- BA (H) English-Gen-95%/ OBC-91%/ SC-86%/ ST-84%/ PWD-80%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-77%/ OBC-74%/SC-70%/ ST-70%/ PWD-68%
- BA (H) Pol Science-Gen-87%/ OBC-84%/ SC-80%/ ST-80%/PWD-78%
- BA (H) Sanskrit-Gen-50%/ OBC-47%/ SC-45%/ ST-45%/ PWD-42%
- BA (H) Urdu-Gen-50%/ OBC-47%/ SC-45%/ ST-45%/ PWD-40%
- B.Com (Prog)-Gen-90%/ OBC-88%/ SC-80%/ ST- 78%/ PWD-78%
- B.Com (Hons)-Gen-95%/ OBC-92%/ SC-85%/ ST-82%/ PWD-80%
- B.Sc (H) Mathematics-/Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-87%/ ST-87%/ PWD-83%
The above mentioned cut off list is made by experts and it is a just a expected cut off list. The candidates are advised not to keep limited to cut off provided by us they must look for other options.
Process of Admission
The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of merit list of best four subject marks in Class Twelth standard. The college will gives a relaxation of 1% in the aggregate marks to female applicants as per University of Delhi guidelines. The admission will be granted only to those students who fall within the range of various lists cut off marks announced by college. If a student does not take admission in the list in which he / she is eligible, he / she will be considered for admission on the last day of the next cut off list subject to availability of seats.
Admission on Sports & ECA Basis
The college has reserved 5% seats in all courses for sports and 5 seats are reserved under Extra Curricular Activities. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of university guidelines for sports & ECA admission.
List of Documents Required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class X & XII Marks-Sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (recent).
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name ofthe Candidate) issued by competent authority as per Govt. rules.
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/ University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- At least three Passport size self-attested photographs.
- Publication of First Cut off Marks List – 20 June 2017
- Admission in First Cut Off List – 20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017
- Publication of II Cut off Marks List – 40 June 2017
- Admission in 2nd Cut Off List – 24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017
Official website of Satyawati College: http://satyawati.du.ac.in