Aryabhatta College (RLA Evening) Admissions Cut Off List 2017-18
Aryabhatta College, Delhi University will look forward to issue the press release information bulletin in respect of admission cut off list 2017-18. Applicants seeking admission to UG merit based programmes/courses must register on a centralized admission Web Portal from 22 May 2017 to 12 June 2017. After taking registration, all the students are looking for the cut off list 2017-18 through the official website. We are requested them keep some patience because the college will display their first cut off marks list on 20th of June 2017 at the official website.
Aryabhatta College DU First Cut off Marks List 2017-18
As per the notification unveil by the official, department would likely to publish the first cut off admission list 2017-18 on 20 June 2017. Candidates who want to seeking admission under first year undergraduate 3 year degree course 2017-18 are looking for the cut off list on the official website. We will also publish downloading link for the first cut off marks list at this web page.
Click here to download the first cut off list 2017
The Ram Lal Evening College is formally known as Aryabhatta College The Ram Lal Anand College (Evening) was start existence from 1964 by the philanthropist and legal luminary Late Ram Lal Anand, a senior advocate in the Supreme Court of India. The Ram Lal Anand College is the Co-educational Element of Delhi College which imparts the quality and higher education at higher level. The Ram Lal Anand College offers undergraduates on Humanities, Arts and Commerce courses. The Ram Lal Anand College is one of the best colleges of India. The Ram Lal Anand College is the prestigious and premier college of the Delhi University. The ARYABHATTA COLLEGE College (Evening) is going to release the application forms for taking admissions of students in various courses. The Ram Lal Anand College has release its notification ever year for giving admissions of Students in different courses.
Following courses are offered RAL (Evening):
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. Programme
- B.A. (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)
- B.Com. (Hons)
2017 Expected cut off list of Ram Lal Anand College
- BA (Prog)-Gen-92%/ OBC-86%/ SC-82%/ ST-80%/ PWD-80%
- B.Com (H)-Gen-98%/ OBC-94%/ SC-80%/ ST-92%/ PWD-92%
- B.Sc (H) Comp. Science-Gen-97%/ OBC-94%/ SC-90%/ ST-90%/ PWD-90%
- BA (H) English-Gen-94%/ OBC-90%/ SC-87%/ST-87%/ PWD-87%
- B.Sc (H) Geology-Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-92%/ ST-92%/ PWD-92%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-80%/ OBC-76%/ SC-76%/ ST-76%/ PWD-76%
- BA (H) Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar-Gen-98%/ OBC-95%/ SC-95%/ ST95%/ PWD-95%
- BA (H) History-Gen-85%/ OBC-82%/ SC-81%/ ST-81%/ PWD-82%
- B.Sc (H) Microbiology-Gen-92%/ OBC-90%/ SC-90%/ ST-90%/ PWD-90%
- BA (H) Political Science-Gen-85%/ OBC-83%/SC-83%ST-83%PWD-83%
- B.Sc (H) Statistics-Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-87%/ ST-85%/ PWD- 87%
Online Registration Fee for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes/ Courses (2017-2018)
- Registration fee for UR/OBC: Rs. 150 (Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 75 (Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for Sports: Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for ECA: Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal into their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cutoff criterion.
The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates and proceed to the respective college from 20 June to 22 June 2017 for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course.
The applicant will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through the available online payment options. The approved applicant is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
List of Documents required at the Time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class Tenth & Twelth Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) as in central list.
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
|Online UG Admission Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Publication of II Cut off Marks List||24 June 2017|
|Admission in 2nd Cut Off List||24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017|
Official Website of Delhi University -> http://www.du.ac.in/