Rajguru College Women, DU Admissions Cut Off 2017 List
The Department of Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women, has issued the official communication regarding the official admission list cut off marks 2017-18 through the website of the official. Candidates may apply for the online registration process from 22 May top 12 June 2017 for seeking admission under first year undergraduate three year courses in the college.
Rajguru College UG First Cut off Marks List 2017
Based on the official notification, the Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women will publish the cut off marks list at the soonest possible promptly. The college will be published the first cut off marks list on 20 June 2017 through the website of the official. After publishing the first cut off marks list, candidates must check the cut off marks list for different course for different colleges by the official website. The candidates with their percentage of marks equal to or more than the notified percentage are advised to report to the teacher in charge of admission for the course. Candidates will go the college where his / her cut off marks match and approve their admission from 20th June 2017 to 22 June 2017.
The Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences For Women is the co-educational college of Delhi University. The Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences For Women is one of the best Colleges of the India. The Rajguru College Women educational institute offers various professional courses in Electronics, Food Technology, Instrumentation, Computer Science and Biomedical Science. The Rajguru College woman’s has presently the strengths of 700 students. The main purpose of the college is to bridge the gap prevailing between academic domain and industry requirement by imparting the relevant knowledge. The Shaheed Rajguru College for Woman’s also runs programs for Centre for Entrepreneurship and Career Oriented Program (CECOP) with aim to conduct short term courses which impart suitable skills to graduates and undergraduate students.
The Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences For Women offers following courses:
- B.Sc. (H) Electronics
- B.Sc. (H) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (H) Instrumentation
- B.Sc. (H) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (H) Bio-medical Sciences
Expected Cut off list of Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women for 2017 admissions:
- B.SC (H) Instrumentation-Gen-93%/ OBC –89%/ SC-85%/ ST- 82%/ PWD-86%
- B.Sc (H) Biomedical Science-Gen-96%/ OBC –92%/ SC-90%/ ST-82%PWD-88%
- B.Sc (H) Computer Science-Gen-96%/ OBC –92%/ SC-88%/ ST-84%/ PWD-85%
- B.Sc (H) Electronics-Gen-96%/ OBC –92%/ SC-87%/ ST-83%/ PWD-87%
- B.Sc (H) Food Technology-Gen-96%/ OBC –92%/ SC-88%/ ST-81%/ PWD-88%
The above mention Cut off list is just a expected Cut off list of the Shaheed Rajguru College for Women, which is based on the based on previous year lists and made by the experts.
The college will be admitted the candidates on the basis of merit of Class twelth Marks. The merit listed will be prepared based on best four subject’s marks. The candidates who belong from compartment cases of current session will not be considered for admission.
Admission of the Candidates Under Sports Quota
The Colleges have to notify the actual number of seats under Sports Quota (supernumerary) and requirement of sportspersons in different Sports/Games along with the respective position / event on their College Website and Notice Board well in advance. The same would be notified on the University of Delhi Website.
Admission on the basis of Extra Curricular Activity
The Colleges have to notify the actual number of seats under ECA Quota (supernumerary) and requirement in different activities on their College Website and Notice Board well in advance. The dates for preliminary and final trials should also be notified on the College Website and Notice Board much in advance (Before the last date of Registration).
Note – Candidates must apply in sports/ECA category before making payment. Once a payment is made, applicant will not be allowed to apply in these categories.
Requisite Documents for verification at the time of Admission
The original Certificates and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Copy of Admission Form of University of Delhi submitted online / offline.
- Class 10th Certificate as evidence of date of birth.
- Class 10th Marks-sheet.
- Class 12th Marks-sheet.
- Class 12th Provisional / Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (recent) from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from the School / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
|Online UG Admission Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Publication of II Cut off Marks List||24 June 2017|
|Admission in 2nd Cut Off List||24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017|
Official Website of the Portal: http://www.rajgurucollege.com/