Motilal Nehru College Evening MLNCE Admissions 2017 Cut off Marks List
In compliance with the official notification of the Motilal Nehru College Evening (MLNCE), the undergraduate course 2017-18 first cut off marks admission list will be displayed on the date of 20 June 2017 at the official website of university as well as college. The candidates who wish to be considered for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in different colleges of the University of Delhi, based on merit (for which there is no entrance exam), are required to register online from 22 May to 12 June 2017 for all categories, including unreserved (UR) / OBC / SC / ST / PWD.
MLNCE Cut off Marks First List 2017
Motilal Nehru College Evening (MLNCE), University of Delhi (UOD) will display the cut off list for seeking admission under BA, BSC & BCOM (pass & hons.) courses on 20th June 2017 through the website. After releasing the cut off, candidates must check the University website and respective college website for cut-offs for different courses. Relaxation of 3% marks in aggregate only will be granted to the girl candidates for admission to various courses in the College for the year 2017-18.
The Motilal Nehru College Evening (MLNCE) was established in the year of 1965, it is a co-educational institute of Delhi University. The Motilal Nehru College has well equipped library with 68,000 books. The college has provided Library Software and Bar Code Machines for its upgrading. Recently the Motilal Nehru College (Evening) has made a new Computer Lab with Software (Fully Air-conditioned) with more than 70 Computers with a qualified Computer Operator-cum-Trainer. The Motilal Nehru College (Evening) has also provides games facilities like Football, Hockey and Volleyball etc.
The Motilal Nehru College (Evening) MLNCE has offered following courses which are like as:
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. Commerce
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Expected Cut off list 2015
- B.com (Hons)-Gen-96%/ OBC-90%/ SC-85%/ ST-80%/ PWD-85%
- B.Com (Prog)-Gen-96%/ OBC-90% /SC-87%/ ST-85%/ PWD-85%
- B.A (Hons)-Gen-96%/ OBC-90%/ SC-90%/ ST-90%/ PWD-92%
- BA (Hons) English-Gen-94%/ OBC-90%/ SC-87%/ ST-87%/ PWD-88%
- BA (H) Pol Science-Gen-90%/ OBC-85%/ SC-85%/ ST-85%/ PWD-84%
- BA (H) History-Gen-84%/ OBC-82%/ SC-80%/ ST-80%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen-75%/ OBC-70%/ SC-68%/ ST-66%/ PWD-68%
- BA (H) Sanskrit-Gen-50%/ OBC-45%/ SC-45%/ ST-45%/ PWD-45%
- BA (Prog)-Gen-80%/ OBC-78%/ SC-75%/ ST-75%/ PWD-75%
- The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal and select college/course where the candidate wishes to take admission and meets the desired cut-off criterion. The candidate shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents proceed to the college within three days from the publication of first cut off marks list for verification of mark sheet, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the course and verification of other documents.
- The college will retain the certificates of approved candidate in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges during the admission process. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counseling of any other university/ institute.
- After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. The candidate will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through one of the available online payment options.
Note- It may be noted that your admission in a college is completed only after payment of the online admission fee on the UG admission portal within the prescribed time-limit.
Admission on the basis of Sports / ECA Quota
It is mandatory for all the Colleges to provide sports facilities and encourage all students to participate in sports and extracurricular activities by introducing inter-class competitions and mass sports. The existing provision of not more than 5% sports / ECA quota (subject- wise) be continued. The Colleges should be free to decide the actual number of seats to be filled on sports basis (not more than 5%) keeping in view the facilities available, requirement of the College and other relevant factors. The guidelines for Admissions under sports / ECA categories will be carried in accordance with the guidelines notified by the University from time to time.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates who are selected for admission after the first screening will be required to submit the following documents along with duly filled in admission forms:-
- A copy of University Common Pre-Admission Form (duly stamped in original)/Computer Print in case of
- ONLINE APPLICATION (Self attested).
- A University Provisional Slip in case of admission of wards of Kashmiri Migrants, Foreign Nationals, Children of Armed Forces etc.
- Five recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Class Xth Board Exam Certificate (Date of Birth) (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- Class Xth Mark-Sheet (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- Class XIIth Provisional Certificate/Passing Certificate. (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- Class XIIth Mark-Sheet (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- Character Certificate (Recent) (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST Certificate in the name of the Candidate (Four Self-Attested Copies)
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate from outside Delhi Candidates (Two Self-Attested Copies)
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking (Refer to Annexure I & II) by the Student and by the Parent (in original)
- All original of the above said documents.
- Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH on prescribed formats (given on the College website
- In addition to the OBC Certificate on the prescribed format, the OBC Candidates are required to submit the prescribed form of declaration given on our college website.
|Online UG Admission Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Publication of II Cut off Marks List||24 June 2017|
|Admission in 2nd Cut Off List||24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017|
Official College website: http://www.mlnce.org