DU UG Offline OMR Application from 5th June: Admission 2015-16
The University Of Delhi (DU), offline OMR registration for UG Programs has been commenced and for UG Offline OMR application forms University has made 8 centers. The candidates can get the OMR offline application form from any center among of 8 centers and also submit their offline applications online in any center.
In north campus only the SCTB Khalsa College is the center, DU admission committee is stated that the all the offline centers are very close to the Metro station. The candidates are required to visit their nearest center because only one OMR application form will be given to each candidate.
Delhi University UG OMR Offline Registration Form 2015
The candidates can submit the applications up to the 15th June 2015, so must remember the last date and submit your application form before the last date.
Along with application form there will be also a booklet of 8 pages in which all the details related to the colleges and courses available.
The Gen/OBC candidates will get the application from in RS 100 and in other hand candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to pay RS 50 for application form.
The candidates can get the application form from between 9.30 am to 3.00 pm.
Download DU UG Offline Application Form Center List-2015:
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College, Dhaula Kuan
- Dyal Singh College, Lodi Road
- Gargi College, Siri Fort Road
- Maharaja Agrasen College, Vasundhara Enclave
- P.G.D.A.V College, Ring Road, Nehru Nagar
- Rajdhani College, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Raja Garden
- Shyam Lal Evening, GT Road, Shahdara
- SGTB Khalsa College, North Campus
DU UG Offline Registration points to remember-2015
- Only one OMR Application form will be given by the University admission centers, so we advised the candidates not to hurry up in the form filling you have the time up to the 15th Each student will be given only one application form.
- Application form must be fill with Black or Blue Ball Pen
- Must fill the circles in a proper way
- After filling the application form must take the photo copy of both sides of application form because at the application form submission you will get receiving on the Photo copy.
- There is no requirement for attaching any document with application form
- There is no column of signature so anybody can fill the application form
- The candidate will not be required to affix the photo
- There is no issue of Gap year
- The Compartment or result awaited candidates can also fill the offline application form
- The candidates should fill the options of maximum numbers of course and colleges.
- Do not fold the application form because the application form is scanned at the time of admission.
- Keep safe the photocopy of application form because it will be required at the time of admission.
Official DU Portal : http://www.du.ac.in