DU SOL Prospectus 2015-16 Apply On/Off-Line Application Form:
sol admission 2015 date,sol form submission last date,sol ug admission form 2015,date of sol du form,fees of b.com sol du,sol du cut off,sol form du,last date of sol du admission 2015,sol forms open date du 2015,sol 2015 admission date,sol forms 2015
The Delhi University (DU)-School of Open Learning (SOL) has been released the admission prospectus 2015-16 on his official website and along with it the dates for applying to admissions into UG courses through online and offline has been announced.
SOL DU UG Courses Admission Online | Offline Form 2015
The Delhi University (DU)-School of Open Learning (SOL), candidates may apply through online and offline for admission into UG programs under the SOL. The online registration for admissions will be start from 17/06/2015 and the offline registration will be start from 25/06/2015 and for both last date will be 21/08/2015 without late fee fine.
So the candidates who want to take admission into the DU-SOL are required to fill their application forms before the last through online and offline mode as per their convenience. Every year more than lakh students have taken admission into the DU SOL for their higher education.
For BA (Hons) English, BA (Hons) Political Science and B.com (Hons) admission will be done through online.
How to apply online (for all courses):
- Visit the official website of SOL- www.sol.du.ac.in
- Select the registration link
- Complete your registration
- Log in to your account
- Fill the application form
- Upload the documents
- After verification click on submit
- After a day make your payment online through internet banking/Debit card/credit card and challan.
- Take a receipt of application fee after the deposition of fee
How to apply offline (only for BA (Prog) and B.com (Prog)
- Purchase the admission prospectus from the Selected SBI branches
- Fill your application form, ID card preform
- After submit your application from in the SBI branch with application fee and important documents
- After some days you will get a SMS on your mobile for admission confirmation
BA and B.com (Prog): The candidate must have the 40% or above marks in the 10+2 from a recognized board.
BA (Hons) English: The candidate must have minimum 60% marks in aggregate with 70% in English core and 60% in English elective/functional.
BA (Hons) Political Science: The candidate at least minimum 50% in 12th class with one language and three academic subjects.
B.Com (Hons): The candidate must 55% in aggregate or in the case of Technical/Vocational with commerce aggregate marks are 60%.
Relaxation in marks:
SC/ST: The SC/ST candidates are must have minimum qualifying marks in 12th class for admission into any course.
OBC: The OBC candidates will get the relaxation of 10% marks
PWD (Person with Disability): PWD Candidates will get the relaxation of 5% marks
- Online applications start from: 29/06/2015
- Online applications close on: 17/08/2015
- Offline applications start from: 09/07/2015
- Offline applications close on: 17/08/2015
- With late online application will be from- to: 18/08/15 – 15/9/2015
- With late offline application will be from- to: 18/08/2015 – 15/09/2015
Official DU Portal: http://www.du.ac.in