DU M.Ed Admission 2017 Application Form,Counseling,Syllabus,Exam Dates:
du m.ed admission 2017,delhi univ med entrance 2017,du m.ed entrance form 2017,cie du m.ed application 2017,cie du med online form 2017,cie du med apply 2017,last date apply cie du m.ed 2017,du m.ed entrance syllabus,du m.ed entrance pattern,du med 2017 exam date,du m.ed counseling dates 2017
The Delhi University (DU) will be ready to release the applications for the M.Ed Entrance 2017 Admission at the quickest possible through the website of the official. Those candidates wants to make their best career in the teaching line then they have some patience and do hard preparation of the MED Entrance examination. They will commence the MED Admission 2017 Online application form very immediately through the website of the department.
DU M.ED ADMISSION ENTRANCE APPLICATION 2017
The Delhi University (DU) interested candidates apply online for M.Ed admission 2017 and the applications for the M.Ed will be available from the month of April 2017 (Expectedly) so the interested candidates will have to wait up to the month of April 2017 (Tentatively) for applying to get admission under the DU. Online application submission form on or before the last date of submission through the website of the officials. The admission under the M.ED will be done by the Central Institute of Education (CIE), University of Delhi.
The candidate must have the degree of B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed.; B.Sc.B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed. with an Under Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/institute.
- Fee for General/OBC Category-> Rs. 500/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD/C-WAP-> Rs. 250/-
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in entrance exam, interview.
The qualified candidates will be call for the counseling process.
SYLLABUS OF M.ED ENTRANCE 2017:
Education & Philosophy
- Nature & Meaning of Education
- Aims of Education
- Nature and Meaning of Philosophy
- Relation between Philosophy & Education
- Significance of Philosophy of Education
Major Philosophies of Education
- Educational Thinkers & their Contribution in developing Principles of Education
Culture & Social Change
- Characteristics of Culture
- Concept & Dimensions of Culture
- Concept of social change
- Factors of social change
- Relationship between Culture & Education
- Roles of Education
Psychology & Educational Psychology
- Meaning of Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Functions of Educational Psychology
Learning & Motivation
- Concept of learning & its nature
- Factors influencing learning
- Techniques of enhancing learner’s motivation
- S-R Theory of Learning
- Operant Conditioning theory of learning
- Gestalt theory of Learning
- Measurement of Intelligence
- Two-factor Theory
- Multifactor Theory
- Structure of intellect
- Development of Personality – biological & socio-culture determinants.
- Integration of Personality
- Trait-theory of Personality
- Factor-theory of Personality
- Psycho analytical theory of Personality
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official website of Central Institute of Education (CIE)– http://cie.du.ac.in/
- Go on admissions
- Click on M.Ed Admissions
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application form online
- Upload the photo and signature
- After that deposit the application fee
- Submit the application form take a print out of application form after submission
EXAM ADMIT CARD
All the candidates can get the Exam admit card for MED 2017 Entrance Exam through the website of the portal at the quickest possible. The candidates can download the exam admit card before 7 days from the examination from the official website.
They will publish the MED 2017 answer key along with question papers is all set like Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D through the website of the CIE DU within 7 days from the examination for making estimation of how many correct answer in exam answer sheet.
RESULTS AND EXPECTED CUT OFF
The department will upload the MED Exam results statement after the completion of the examination through the website of the department along with cut off marks at the soonest possible promptly. You can download the MED 2017 Entrance Test results within 45 days from the webpage of the officials. You can also download the previous year cut off marks category wise separately through the website of the official portal. But just remember that this year cut off marks is greater than previous year.
The shortlisted candidates will be go for the interview process for taking admission in MED Course 2017. The department will conduct the interview schedule at the quickest possible through t6he website of the department.
ADMISSION COUNSELING PROCESS
- All selected candidates will be required to produce the following documents along with an attested copy of each of the following at the time of admission as following:-
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for the purpose of verification of age.
- Detailed statements of marks of all the examinations passed including the qualifying.
- Degree/certificate of Examination(s) passed.
- Study Leave. (wherever applicable)
- Reserved category certificate(s) for establishing his/her claim for a reserved seat.
- Character Certificate (original) from the institution last attended.
Note-> All admissions are subject to the approval of the University of Delhi.
|Online Availability of notification||1st Week of April 2017|
|Online Availability of Application Forms||April 2017|
|Last Date of Form Submission||May 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||June/July 2017|
Official Website of the Department-> www.cie.du.ac.in