DU M.Com 1st/2nd/3rd Counselling 2014 Merit List M.Com Entrance :-du mcom entrance result 2014 releasing date,mcom 2014 du counseling,mcom delhi university entrance exam result held on 22jun2014,du entrance test result of mcom 2014,du mcom entrance result 2014 releasing date,mcom entrance du expected result dat,du mcom answer key
DU M.Com Counselling 2014
DU DSE M.Com Admission 2014 Counseling,DU M.Com Admission 2014,DU M.Com Entrance 2nd/3rd Counselling 2014,Delhi University Counselling 2014,Delhi University (DU) M.Com Admission 2014,Delhi University (DU) Master of Commerce (M.Com) Result 2014,DU M.Com counselling -2014,DU Mcom Merit list 2014
DU M.Com Entrance Results 1st/2nd/3rd Counselling 2014
- The students are called on the base of the ranks and scores in the merit list for counseling prepared on the basis of UG score for direct admissions category and on the basis of entrance test score for the second category i.e. admissions through entrance test.
- At the time of counseling, the candidate will have to indicate the category in which she/he is looking for admission (i.e. Category A or Category B). Once the admission has been finalized, the changing of seat from one college to another shall be possible only in the same category seats. The candidate will not be allowed to change from Category A (Direct Admission) to Category B (Entrance Test) and vice-versa.
- The counseling is programmed to be held in the month of July. The dates for the counseling will be later published on the official website of DU commerce department (www.commercedu.com) and the notice board of the Department of Commerce
- On the basis of rank of students, choice of preference for colleges would be open as per the available seats.
- Students need to bring all original documents for verification during counseling.
- The students enrolled for M.Com in the Department of Commerce, pay a fees of Rs. 4001, to the University cashier.
- All the students are required to deposit a demand draft in favour of “Delhi University M.Com. Alumni Association” of Rs. 1500 towards Alumni activities.
- Students admitted to colleges other than Department of Commerce, shall pay the relevant fees according to the fee structure of respective colleges.
DU MCOM Merit List
The MCom merit list is expected to be released in the coming few days. Students need to keep regular watch on the results for entrance test.