DU BMS CET 2015 Online Application Form Notification for BBS/BFIA/BBE :-
The Delhi University is all prepared to issue the application notification for Bachelor of Management studies (B.M.S) Common Entrance Test (CET) so as to taking admissions of students in these following courses which are mentioned below.
- BBS- Bachelor of Business Studies
- BFIA- Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis
- BBE- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
DU BMS CET Application Form 2015
The Delhi University has conduct entrance examination every for giving admissions to students in BBE/BFIA/BBE. Those candidates who performed very well in CET and get a valid score will be selected.
We estimated that the Delhi University has release the online applications of BMS CET for admissions in BBS/BFIA/BBE coursers in the month of June 2015 so entire intending candidates are suggested to fill their applications in the month of June 2015.
How to apply for BMS CET 2015
All those students who want to take admission in Delhi University for Business studies are must qualify the BMS CET Successfully with valid score to take admission in following Business courses which are like as: BBS/BFIA/BBE.
Steps to fill the Online Application form of DU BMS CET 2015
- Visit the admission web Portal of Delhi University.
- Select the link of Apply online
- Read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Fill your correct Personal and Educational information’s’.
- After filling the application form kindly press the save and to go payment.
- You can pay your application fee through Net banking, Credit card, Debit card and Bank Challan.
- Take a print out of Acknowledgement page which is get after the successfully payment of Application fee.
- Registration through online for BMS CET will be start from the 1st week of June 2015.
- Online registration will be closed in the month 2nd or 3rd week of June 2015.
- Entrance Examination will be held in the last of June 2015.
- Result will be declared in the month of July 2015.
- 1st and 2nd Counseling will also organize in the month of June 2015 (3rd counseling will organized in the month of July if required).
- Classes will be start in the 3rd week or 4th week July 2015.
For General/OBC/CW Candidates application fee is 500Rs.
For SC/ST/PWD candidate’s application fee is 250 Rs.
Names of colleges which offers BMS
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- College of Vocational Studies
- Gargi College
- Lakshmibai College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
- Shivaji College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- The Candidate should have a degree of 12th/Intermediate course/HSC/XII class with minimum 60% marks for General candidates, 54% for OBC candidates, 55% marks for CS/PWD candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates from a recognized Board.
- The Candidate should a valid score in4 subjects from in which English is compulsory and other three are should be in one of them which are like as: Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Informatics Practices, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of obtain marks in Common Entrance Test (CET) or in best four Subjects of 12th class.
Exam pattern of BMS CET
- Question paper will be in Objective-Multiple choice format
- Maximum numbers of question are 100.
- Time Duration is 120 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from 4 subjects which are mentioned below:
- General Awareness
- General English
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude
For more details please visit the official website of Delhi University.