DU BED 2017 Application Form Last date, Fee Payment, Counseling:
The Delhi University will issue the notification for the Bachelor of Education (BED) 2017 entrance test through the official website at the soonest possible promptly. The candidates wants to take admission into two degree BED course 2017-19 academic session should qualify in the entrance test of BED
DU B.ED Entrance Application Form 2017
We would like to inform you that the University of Delhi publish the entrance test of BED 2017 application form by the website of the university. Students may apply for the online application submission form on or before the last date of form submission through the online portal website. For more info regarding the eligibility, selection process etc mentioned below.
- delhi b.ed 2017 -18,
- cie.du.ac.in b.ed 2017 form,
- du b.ed.entrance,du b.ed admission,
- mode of payment of b.ed 2017 du,
- du bed application form 2017
- apply online du b.ed 2017
- last date apply du b.ed form 2017
- du b.ed prospectus of 2017 -18,
- delhi university b.ed form 2017 ,
- d.u b.ed form 2017
Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates): The Candidate should have a degree of graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria (For Honors graduates): The Candidate should have a degree of honors with 50% minimum marks from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria (for Post graduates): The candidate should have a degree of Master in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
How to apply for B.Ed programme
- For admission in B.Ed programme visit the website www.du.ac.in
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form, information’s are available on prospectus.
- Before filling the application form you must registered yourself.
- After the registration you will get an id and password and keep it safe in your mind or note down it on a paper.
- After the registration process click on apply online.
- Fill your application form in a given way.
- After filling the application choose the method of payment and deposit.
- After the complete procedure of form submission and fee depositing you will a get a message on your e-mail-id and mobile number.
Process of Selection
Candidates shall be admitted into the BED program on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and counseling.
BED Entrance Test Syllabus
General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
Subject Knowledge up to class X
|This section will contain questions that would test the candidates’ general knowledge and awareness of social, political, environmental, and economic issues. The section will also contain questions to examine the perspectives and analysis of and responses to teaching-learning situations.||This section will assess the mathematical, logical, and verbal reasoning abilities. It will also assess candidates’ abilities to analyse and interpret data and find solutions to problematic situations.||This section will contain questions based on understanding and application of concepts in Science, Social Science and Mathematics up to secondary level.||This section will assess comprehension in both English and Hindi|
Entrance Test Scheme
|Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple Choice & English or Hindi||30|
|Subject Knowledge up to Class X||30|
|Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||20|
Entrance Test Admit Card
Candidates may download the entrance test admit card of bed entrance test through the official website at the quickest possible. No admit card will be sent to the students by postal service.
DU BED Entrance 2017 Result
Delhi University will release the BED Entrance Test 2017 results statement after the completion of the examination at the official website. those candidates scored highest in exam will be called for admission counseling process
DU Delhi Univ B.Ed Admission Counseling Schedule 2017
The candidates who are successfully qualifying the entrance examination of B.Ed will be able to attend to the counseling. Or he/she will invite to attend the counseling round. In counseling rounds seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the marks obtained in the entrance examinations.
Display of Counseling List
On the basis of their performance in the entrance test, depending on their rank in the merit list of their respective category and subject category, candidates will be called for counseling at Central Institute of Education. Display of name in the counseling list does not indicate final selection for admission. The general merit list will comprise of candidates of all categories in the order of merit.
Documents to be submitted at the Time of Admission
- High School / Secondary School Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- A detailed Statement of Marks in Graduation Parts – I, II, III and in case of Postgraduates also the Master’s Degree Statement of Marks.
- Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificates/documents from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation, for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended or any gazette officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
- In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
- Photo ID Proof
- Print out of Application Form
- Admit Card of Entrance Test
- Two Photographs
- Admission Formalities
The candidates screened through the counseling will have to complete the admission related formalities within the stipulated period of time in the respective institutions allotted during the process of counseling. If they fail to do so, the offer will be withdrawn and the seats will be allotted to candidates next in the merit list during the subsequent counseling. Candidates need to submit the requisite fee of the BED course at the time of admission.
Official DU Web Portal: www.du.ac.in