Deshbandhu College, DU Admissions Cut Off List 2017-18
Deshbandhu College UG Admissions 2017-18 , DU Desbandhu College BA Hons Admissions 2017 ,Deshbandhu College B.Sc Prog Admissions 2017 ,B.Com Hons Admissions 2017 Deshbandhu College,Cut off list Deshbandhu college 2017-18 ,Deshbandhu college cut off list obc sc st gen 2017-18
As per the official notification unveil by the Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi (UOD) will look forward to issue the admission cut off list 2017-18 through the website of official. The University of Delhi has a Centralized Pre-Admission Form for admission to colleges. Candidates are encouraged to procure the Prospectus to obtain an overview of the college and also details on the selection criteria for different courses. Candidates eligible for admission to the college are required to fill the College Admission Form attached to the Prospectus before they can be admitted to the college.
Deshbandhu College UG Admission 2017 List
The department of Deshbandhu College, Delhi University (DU), is likely to publish the official notification regarding the cut off marks list 2017-18 for seeking admission under three year undergraduate course. The college will be published the fist cut off marks list on 20 June 2017 at the website of the official. A candidate who has passed one of the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) can be considered for admission to the first year of B.A. Prog/B.Sc./ B.A. (Hons.)/B. Sc. (Hons.)/ B. Com. (Hons.) courses.
Click here to download the First Cut off Marks List 2017
The Deshbandhu College, DU was starting existence from 1952 by the Ministry by of Rehabilitation, in the memory of late Sh. Deshbandhu Gupta. The Deshbandhu College was started with just 72 students and in the starting Deshbandhu College offers following courses like Prep (arts), Prep (Science) and Pre-medical. The Deshbandhu College is continuously improving the education skills. In present time, the Deshbandhu College has over 3500 students, 140 faculty members and 100 non-teaching staff members.
The Deshbandhu College offers following courses:
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
- B.A. Programme
- B.Com. (Hons)
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Life Sciences
- B.Sc. Physical Science Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
Expected cut off list of Deshbandhu College for 2017 admissions
- BA (Programme)-Gen-82%/ OBC- 78%/ SC-75%/ ST-72%/ PWD-75%
- BA (H) Economics-Gen- 94%/ OBC- 90%/ SC-85%/ ST-80%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) English-Gen-90%/ OBC-88%/SC-85%/ ST-85%/ PWD-85%
- BA (H) Hindi-Gen- 80%/ OBC-77%/ SC-74%/ ST-74%/ PWD-72%
- BA (H) History-Gen- 85%/ OBC-82%/ SC-82%/ ST-80%/ PWD-82%
- BA (H) Political Science-Gen-84%/ OBC-80%/ SC-80%/ ST-80%/ PWD-80%
- BA (H) Sanskrit-Gen- 62%/ OBC- 57%/ SC-53%/ ST-53%/ PWD-57%
- B.com (Hons)-Gen-95%/ OBC- 90%/ SC-86%/ ST-86%/ PWD-89%
- B.Sc Life Science-Gen- 90%/ OBC- 85%/ SC-83%/ ST-82%/ PWD-83%
- B.Sc Phy Sci (Computer Sci)-Gen- 82%/ OBC-78%/ SC- 76%/ ST-76%/ PWD-78%
- B.Sc. (G) Indl Chemistry-Gen- 78%OBC- 75%SC- 70%ST- 68%PWD-73%
- B.Sc (H) Biochemistry- Gen- 85%/ OBC-83%/ SC-80%/ ST-78%/ PWD- 80%
- B.Sc (H) Botany-Gen- 84%/ OBC-82%/ SC-78%/ ST-78%/ PWD- 79%
- B.Sc (H) Chemistry-Gen- 90%OBC-88%SC- 86%ST-86%PWD-85%
- B.Sc (H) Chemistry-Gen- 90%/ OBC-86%/ SC- 80%/ ST-80%/ PWD- 82%
- B.Sc (H) Mathematics-Gen- 87%/ OBC-83%/SC- 77%/ ST-76% /PWD- 76%
- B.Sc (h) Physics-Gen- 94%/ OBC- 88%/ SC- 82%/ ST-80%/ PWD-80%
- B.Sc (H) Zoology-Gen- 88%/ OBC-85%/ SC- 83%/ ST-80%/ PWD-79%
Online Registration Fee for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes/ Courses (2017-2018)
|Registration fee for UR/OBC||Rs. 150 (Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 75 (Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for Sports||Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for ECA||Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)|
Admission on the basis of Sports
All applications for consideration on the basis of sports shall be made on a separate form along with 3 photographs. Schedule of trial shall be notified on the College Notice Board and the College Website.
Super category: Direct admission by the College without trails. The admission will be strictly on the basis of evaluation chart (for sports) approved by University.
Admission on the Basis of ECA
All applications for consideration on the basis of Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA) shall be made on a separate form along with 3 photographs. The guidelines for admission to various undergraduate courses for the academic year 2017-18 on the basis of ECA are the following:
Trials will be held at two levels: (i) Preliminary trials (ii) Final trials.
The date/ dates for the Preliminary/Final trials shall be notified and displayed on the college website and also displayed on the College Notice Board well in advance.
Merit list of the candidates selected for admission after the finals shall be notified on the respective College Website and the Notice Board.
UG Merit Based Admission Procedure
Online Registration: The applicants seeking admission to UG merit based programme must register through online registration from 22 May 2017 to 12 June 2017.
Cut-offs: The applicants must check the centralized Admission Web Portal (https://ug.du.ac.in/app/) and respective college website for cut-offs for different programmes.
Selection of Colleges/Programmes: The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal into their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cutoff criterion.
Verification of documents at Colleges: The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course. The schedule for verification of documents in the colleges.
Approval of admission: The college will retain the certificates of approved applicant in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges during the admission process. After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counseling of any other university/ institute.
Online payment of Admission fee: The applicant will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through the available online payment options. The approved applicant is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION
The applicants shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original.
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Three passport size self-attested photographs.
|Online UG Admission Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Publication of II Cut off Marks List||24 June 2017|
|Admission in 2nd Cut Off List||24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017|
Official Website of the College – http://www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in/