Delhi University Bhaskaracharya College Admissions 2017-18 Cut Off
In compliance with the official notification of the Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (BCAS), University of Delhi (UOD), the undergraduate course 2017-18 first cut off marks admission list will be displayed on the date of 20 June 2017 at the official website of unive4rsity as well as college. The candidates who wish to be considered for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in different colleges of the University of Delhi, based on merit (for which there is no entrance exam), are required to register online from 22 May to 12 June 2017 for all categories, including unreserved (UR) / OBC / SC / ST / PWD.
BCAS Delhi Univ Admission List 2017-18
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (BCAS), University of Delhi (UOD), will display the cut off list for seeking admission under BA, BSC & BCOM (pass & hons.) courses on 20th June 2017 through the website. After releasing the cut off, candidates must check the University website and respective college website for cut-offs for different courses.
The Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences has offered following courses which are such as:
- B.Sc. (H) Biomedical Science
- B.Sc. (H) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (H) Electronics
- B.Sc. (H) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (H) Instrumentation
- B.Sc. (H) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (H) Physics
- B.Sc. (H) Polymer Science
Expected cut off list for 2017-18 Academic Session
- B.Sc (H) Computer Science-Gen -98%/ OB C- 99%/SC- 97%/ ST-9-6%/ PWD-95%
- B.Sc (H) Electronics-Gen- 96%/ OBC-95%/ SC-94%/ ST-93%/ PWD- 92%
- B.Sc (H) Food Technology-Gen-95%/ OBC-93%/ SC- 90% / ST -90%/ PWD – 91%
- B.Sc (H) Instrumentation-Gen- 95%/ OBC-94%/ SC-93% / ST-90% PWD-90%
- B.Sc (H) Polymer Science –Gen-95%/ OBC-93% / SC- 91%/ ST-90%/ PWD- 92%
- B.Sc (H) Biomedical Science-Gen-95%/ OBC- 93%/ SC- 92%/ ST- 90%/ PWD-90%
- B.Sc (H) Microbiology-Gen- 92% / OBC-90%/ SC-87%/ ST-85%/ PWD-85%
- B.Sc (H) Physics-Gen- 95%/ OBC-92%/ SC-90%/ ST -87%/ PWD-90%
Online Registration Fee for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes/ Courses (2017-2018)
|Registration fee for UR/OBC||Rs. 150 (Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 75 (Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for Sports||Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)|
|Registration fee for ECA||Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)|
Admission Process after registration
- The applicants must check the centralized Admission Web Portal and respective college website for cut-offs for different Programmes.
- The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal into their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cut-off criterion.
- The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course. The schedule for verification of documents in the colleges in first admission list from 20 June to 22 June 2017.
- After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. The applicant will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through the available online payment options. The approved applicant is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
Note- It may be noted that your admission in a college is completed only after realization of the fee payment on the UG admission portal within the prescribed time-limit.
Sports / ECA Quota
It is mandatory for all the Colleges to provide sports facilities and encourage all students to participate in sports and extracurricular activities by introducing inter-class competitions and mass sports. The existing provision of not more than 5% sports / ECA quota (subject- wise) be continued. The Colleges should be free to decide the actual number of seats to be filled on sports basis (not more than 5%) keeping in view the facilities available, requirement of the College and other relevant factors. The guidelines for Admissions under sports / ECA categories will be carried in accordance with the guidelines notified by the University from time to time.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (Not older than 6 month)
- Migration Certificate, in case the student is from outside Delhi.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate if applicable.
- Self- attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer issued by competent authority).
- Proof of Residence.
- 3 Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card (compulsory for SC, ST & OBC)
- Opening Date for Registration Form – 22 May 2017
- Last date for Registration – 12 June 2017
- Date of Releasing First Cut Off Marks List – 20 June 2017
- Approval of Admission & Verification of Documents – 20 June to 22 June 2017
- Publication of II Cut off Marks List – 24 June 2017
- Admission in 2nd Cut Off List – 24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017
- Publication of Third Cut off Marks List – 01 July 2017
- Approval of Admission & Verification of Documents – 01 July 2017 to 04 July 2017
For more information on University of Delhi keep visiting our website on regular basis.