CIE DU M. Phil / Ph. D Entrance Test Application Form 2017:
The Central Institute of Education (CIE), Delhi University is likely to release notification with respect to the entrance test for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) for the session of 2017 very shortly on its official website. Candidates who are waiting for the availability of the official prospectus of PhD and M. Phil will need to wait some more time and have some amount of patience too. The official notification in regard of admission into the courses of PHD and M. Phil will be soon displayed on the official website of CIE, DU.
DU CIE M. Phil | Ph. ED Entrance Online Form 2017
The Central Institute of Education (CIE), Delhi University, is likely to announce the official entrance test notification for the admission into MPHIL and PHD 2017-18 through the official website. The online application submission form is to be submitted on or before the last date of form submission through the website of the university portal. For more info regarding the eligibility, entrance test, fee syllabus, selection process etc are given below.
|PhD programme||A candidate must have obtained a Master’s or an M.Phil. degree in Education of the University of Delhi, or any other recognized University. She/he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the M.Phil. degree or a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in the Master’s degree.|
|M.Phil||The minimum qualifications for admission to the MPhil (Full-time) Programme shall be a Master’s Degree of an Indian University or an equivalent degree of a foreign University, in Education, or an allied* subject (related to Education) with a Second Class i.e., minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate or an equivalent grade.|
CIE DU M.Phil | Ph.d Apply Online 2017
- Candidate who wants to apply must download the application form. Application form can be downloaded from the official website. Application to the PhD programme requires, the duly filled in Application Form along with the attested copies of relevant documents as specified in the application form.
- An entrance examination fee of Rs. 600/- (for General Category and OBC candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for reserved category candidates- SC/ST/PwD) in cash has to be submitted with the application form at the Department of Education, University of Delhi.
- Applications can also be sent by registered post to The Dean, Faculty of Education, Delhi University, Delhi -110007, mentioning the name of the programme on the envelope along with a Bank Draft of Rs.600/- (for General Category and OBC candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for reserved category candidates- SC/ST/PwD). The Draft should be in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi University. The candidates should mention his/her name, address and phone number on the reverse side of the Draft.
Examination pattern / Selection Process common for both PhD and M.Phil:
Students qualifies in the written test will only be called for the personal interview. The list of candidates called to appear for the interview will be displayed on the CIE notice board as well as CIE website. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the combined obtained marks in the Written Test and Interview.
|Section – I||Specific questions based on one or more given passages related to theoretical ideas and contemporary issues and debates in education.||25||3 hours|
|Section – II||Reading and Interpreting Data, Simple Statistical Applications and Understanding of Research Methodology||25|
|Section – III||Writing short reflective/analytical essay(s) on a given set of themes.||25|
Download Admit Card
The candidates who applied for the MPHIL and PHD course 2017-18 after that all are looking for the downloading admit card from the official website. The university will issue the admit card at the website prior 7 to 10 days from the entrance test (tentatively).
Delhi University Entrance Test Result
Delhi University will declare the entrance test result of MPHIL & PHD Course at the soonest possible promptly through the official university web portal. After qualified the entrance test candidates will be shortlisted for next round.
The admission to the programme is through a Written Examination, on the basis of which candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview. Criteria for shortlisting for the Interview is obtaining at-least 50% marks in the Written Examination for unreserved candidates and 45% for those belonging to OBC category.
The list of shortlisted candidates and dates of the interview shall be notified on the M. Phil./ Ph.D. admission portal. On the basis of Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for admission into the course of MPHIL & PHD 2017-18. The University of Delhi shall upload admission lists for the selected candidates for admission.
- Online Registration Form Start -> Coming Soon
- Last Date of registration process -> Release Shortly
- Date of Entrance Test -> Notified Soon