Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, DU Admissions Cut Off 2017-18 List:
In compliance with the official announcement, the Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, University of Delhi (UOD) will look forward to issue the first cut off list shortly through the official website. The candidates who wants to seeking admission under first year undergraduate three year degree courses 2017-18 must be taker registration on or before 12 June 207. The university has already started the registration process from 22 may 2017.
Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Cut off Marks First List 2017
As per the official notification unveil by the Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, University of Delhi (UOD) would likely to release the cut off marks list on 20 June 2017. After publishing the cut off list, applicants must check the centralized Admission Web Portal and respective college website for cut-offs for different Programmes. The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal into their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cut-off criterion. The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course. The schedule for verification of documents in the colleges is 20 June to 22 June 2017.
The Bhim Rao Ambedkar College was established in the year 1991 by the Delhi Govt. The Bhim Rao Ambedkar College is the co-educational institute of Delhi University. The foundation stone of the present college building was laid by His Excellency Sh. K.R. Narayanan, the then Vice-President of India on 30th April, 1994. The Bhim Rao Ambedkar College has the strength of 2400 students and more than 170 faculty members. The Bhim Rao Ambedkar College has offers following honours courses: Honours in Commerce, Geography, Hindi Patrakarita evam Jansanchar, Business Economics, Social Work and Applied Psychology.
|Online UG Admission Registration Process||22 May to 12 June 2017|
|Date of Publishing First Admission List||20 June 2017|
|Verification of Documents & Certificate Verification||20 June 2017 to 22 June 2017|
|Publication of II Cut off Marks List||24 June 2017|
|Admission in 2nd Cut Off List||24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017|
Courses offered by Bhim Rao Ambedkar College:
- Bachelor with Honours in Commerce
- Bachelor with Honours in Economics
- Bachelor with Honours in English
- Bachelor with Honours in Geography
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi Patrakarita evam Jansanchar
- Bachelor with Honours in History
- Bachelor with Honours in Management Studies
- Bachelor with Honours in Political Science
- Bachelor with Honours in Social Work
Expected cut off list of Bhim Rao Ambedkar College for 2015 admissions:
- BA (Prog)- Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-88%/ ST-88%/ PWD-86%
- BA (H) Applied Phycology-Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-90%/ ST-90%/ PWD-87%
- BA (Hons) Geography-Gen-94%/ OBC-92%/ SC-88%/ ST-88%/ PWD-85%
- B.Com (Hons)-Gen-98%/ OBC-96%/ SC-93%/ ST-93%/ PWD-90%
- B.Com (Prog)-Gen-95%/ OBC-93%/ SC-91%/ ST-91%/ PwD-91%
- Online Registration Fee for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes/ Courses (2017-2018)
- Registration fee for UR/OBC: Rs. 150 (Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 75 (Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for Sports: Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
- Registration fee for ECA: Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
Admission on the Basis of Sports
The Colleges have to notify the actual number of seats under Sports Quota (supernumerary) and requirement of sportspersons in different Sports/Games along with the respective position / event on their College Website and Notice Board well in advance. The same would be notified on the University of Delhi Website.
Admission on the basis of Extra Curricular Activity
The Colleges have to notify the actual number of seats under ECA Quota (supernumerary) and requirement in different activities on their College Website and Notice Board well in advance. The dates for preliminary and final trials should also be notified on the College Website and Notice Board much in advance (Before the last date of Registration).
Note – Applicants must apply in sports/ECA category before making payment. Once a payment is made, applicant will not be allowed to apply in these categories.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark-Sheet 3 Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) as in central list
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
Official Website of the College – http://drbrambedkarcollege.ac.in/