Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College Admission Cut Off 2015-16:
The University of Delhi, Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College is going to release the applications for Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Kamil-e-Tibb-o-Jarahat (BUMS) program. The candidates who are looking for admission into BAMS and BUMS programs have wait for few some months because the admissions in BAMS and BUMS courses will be start from October 2015.
DU Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College Cut Off 2015
The University of Delhi, there is so much time in admissions in BAMS and BUMS program. Every year so many candidates are applying for BAMS and BUMS to get the education on Ayurveda and Unani Tibbia.
In this article we have given the all details which are useful for student’s like- how to apply for admission, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process.
The admission in DU- Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College is based on offline process. Candidates have to submit their application forms offline.
- Purchase the application form and bulletin from office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
- The candidates can also download the application form online from www.du.ac.in and www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Read the instructions carefully which will be given in the bulletin.
- Fill your application form as per the guidance of bulletin
- After filling the application form
- Make a DD in the favor of Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi
- After submit that the application form in the admission window of Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines.
Age limit: The candidate must should be 17 or above than 17 years.
Qualification: The candidate must pass in the 10+2 class with Physic, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% for Gen, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for OBC.
85% seats are reserved Delhi Students and 15% for all India students.
Application form will be release in the month of Sep-October 2015.
Official DU Portal: http://www.du.ac.in