DU Ayurvedic & Unani Courses BAMS/BUMS Admission/ Cut Off 2017 @fmsc.ac.in:
The University of Delhi, Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine for providing admissions to the Ayurvedic & Unani courses likely to release the Admisions applications for Bachelor of Ayurveda BAMS/ BUMS courses Admission Entrance Test , Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Kamil-e-Tibb-o-Jarahat (BUMS) program Admissions shall take place on the basis of NEET 2017. The candidates who are looking for admission into BAMS and BUMS programs shall have to appear in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY ENTRANCE TEST 2017.
DU Ayurvedic & Unani Courses Admissions Cut Off 2017
The University of Delhi, is set to make commencement of invitation of Application forms for Admissions to the BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS courses in the Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines there is little time in admissions in BAMS and BUMS programmes. Candidates aspiring for admissions to the said courses will have to apply for the NEET 2017 & through FMSC Registration, Counseling process will be able to get the admissions to the said department for session 2017-18.
In this article we have given the all details which are useful for student’s like- how to apply for admission, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process.
The admission in DU- Ayurvedic & Unani BAMS/ BUMS Courses shall be based on NEET 2017 Score/Counseling apprises & Candidates have to submit their application forms asked by Department within the time period given by DU.
Mode of Online Applications: See at the website of the University of Delhi/ FMSC.DU.AC.IN
- Purchase the application form and bulletin from office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
- The candidates can also download the application form online from www.du.ac.in and
- Read the instructions carefully which will be given in the bulletin.
- Fill your application form as per the guidance of bulletin
- After filling the application form
- Make a DD in the favor of Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi
- After submit that the application form in the admission window of Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines.
Eligibility Criteria (Tentative)
Age limit: The candidate must should be 17 or above than 17 years.
Qualification: The candidate must pass in the 10+2 class with Physic, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% for Gen, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for OBC.
85% seats are reserved Delhi Students and 15% for all India students.
Application form will be release in the month of Sep-October 2017 Tentatively.
Official DU Portal: http://www.du.ac.in